Stephanie Voudouris is an associate at Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP. Stephanie has an active commercial litigation practice with a focus on securities litigation. Stephanie brings a practical, strategic, and analytic approach to complex disputes while maintaining a focus on achieving effective and efficient resolution.
Stephanie has acted for companies, directors and officers, and shareholders in transactional litigation arising from shareholder disputes, oppression claims, proxy fights, and class actions, including primary and secondary market liability claims. She has also acted in a wide-range of commercial litigation matters involving contract disputes and insolvency proceedings. Stephanie has appeared before the Court of Appeal for Ontario, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Securities Commission, and other commissions and tribunals, and has experience with private arbitration and mediation proceedings.
Representative work includes:
- Defending issuers and individual directors and officers in securities class actions, including numerous cross-border securities class actions involving allegations of misleading and inaccurate financial, operational, and technical disclosure;
- Representing issuers and individual directors and officers in regulatory proceedings before the Ontario Securities Commission; and
- Representing shareholders in oppression and breach of contract proceedings.
Stephanie received her J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2013 where she graduated in the top ten percent of her class. Stephanie is an active member of the Hellenic Canadian Lawyers’ Association and sits on the Board of Directors of Young Women in Law.
- Ontario Bar Association (OBA)
|Publications, Newsletters and Articles
|PRO BONO/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Young Women in Law (Board Member)
- Hellenic Canadian Lawyers’ Association