Namrita Sohi is an associate in our Real Estate & Development Group. Her practice focuses on commercial real estate and includes advising clients regarding acquisitions and dispositions, leasing and pipeline matters.
Namrita also has experience advising a wide range of corporate clients in asset and share purchase transactions, banking and finance matters, and general commercial matters. Namrita has represented clients in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, power, infrastructure maintenance and information technology.
Prior to joining Cassels Brock, Namrita articled with and was an associate at another major national firm. Prior to completing her articles, she clerked at the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench.
- Alberta Law Foundation Scholarship, 2010
- E.S. Watkins Memorial Prize in Torts and Accident Compensation, 2010
- Alberta Crown Attorney's Association Prize, 2010
- James G Kidd Scholarship, 2010
- CFUW Helen Stevens Memorial Scholarship in Law, 2010
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta