Kenton Rein is a partner in our Financial Services Group. His practice focuses on financial services, project finance, restructuring and mergers and acquisitions in a number of practice areas, including agriculture, oil and gas, mining and aviation. Kenton acts for financial institutions and borrowers in cross-border financial services transactions and for purchasers and vendors in M&A transactions.
Kenton has been an adjunct professor in the MBA Program at the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University and at Queen’s Law School for Advanced Corporate Law.
Prior to joining Cassels Brock, Kenton was a partner in the Calgary office of a major national firm.
- IFLR1000 (Mergers & Acquisitions, Rising Star)
- Legal 500 Canada (Infrastructure and Projects)
- Who’s Who Legal Aviation 2018 (Finance)
- Who’s Who Legal: Canada 2017 (Aviation)
- Who’s Who Legal: Transport 2016 (Transport and Aviation)
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2017 (Aviation (Regulation & Liability))
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association