Jared Enns is an associate in the Vancouver office and is a member of the Restructuring & Insolvency Group. His practice focuses on commercial litigation and restructuring and insolvency.
Jared’s commercial litigation practice focuses on commercial lease disputes, shareholder and transactional litigation, contractual disputes and tort claims. His insolvency practice focuses on bankruptcy proceedings, receiverships and commercial restructuring. Prior to joining Cassels Brock, Jared practiced at a Winnipeg-based firm and at a large, international firm in Vancouver. He has broad litigation experience, having appeared before the British Columbia Supreme Court, the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench and the Manitoba Court of Appeal.
Outside of the office, Jared has devoted significant hours to pro bono work, working to further access to justice and LGBT rights within the legal profession and the broader community.
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
|Publications, Newsletters and Articles
|PRO BONO/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Chapter, Manitoba Bar Association, Co-Chair (2016)
- Our Own Health Centre, Board Member (2016)
- Pride Winnipeg Festival, Counsel (2016)
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Supervising Lawyer (2015-2016)
- Legal Help Centre of Winnipeg, Supervising Lawyer (2015-2016)