Danielle Maréchal is an associate in our Restructuring and Insolvency Group, with a focus on litigation.
Danielle received her JD from Dalhousie University and completed her bachelor of science in biological science and her master of science in cancer biology at the University of Calgary. While in law school, Danielle participated in the 2013 Corporate Securities Moot and worked as a teaching assistant for undergraduate biology courses at Dalhousie University.
Prior to joining Cassels Brock, Danielle was an associate and completed her articles at another national firm.
|Publications, Newsletters and Articles
|Conferences, Speaking Engagements, Events
|PRO BONO/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Volunteer, Calgary Legal Guidance Immigration Program
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel Project
- Volunteer, Queen’s Bench Amicus Program
- Member, 2013 Davies Corporate/Securities Law Moot
- Executive, Intellectual Property Law Association of Dalhousie
- Member, Dalhousie Journal Legal Studies