Home
Site Search
Use small fonts Use medium fonts Use large fonts Email link to page

Resources

Related expertise

NIBE Completes First Tranche of its Acquisition of Tempeff North America Ltd.

Published: 06/07/2017

Team: Jennifer Traub, Luke Woolford, Alykhan Somani, Jed Blackburn, Caitlin Russell, Ardy Mohajer, Andrew M. Reback, Tera Li, A. Chandimal Nicholas

On June 7, 2017, NIBE Industrier AB publ., a publicly listed company on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange, completed the first tranche of its acquisition of Tempeff North America Ltd., a Canadian based leader in developing, manufacturing, marketing and sale of HVAC systems.

The first tranche of the acquisition was for 65% of the issued and outstanding shares of Tempeff, with an option to purchase the remaining 35% in due course.

Cassels Brock acted as Canadian counsel to NIBE with a team composed of Jennifer Traub, Luke Woolford, Aly Somani (Business), Jed Blackburn, Caitlin Russell (Employment), Ardy Mohajer (Real Estate), Andrew Reback, Tera Li (Tax) and Chandimal Nicholas (Intellectual Property).